I’m having audio issues, what do I do?
- Have you tried turning up the volume on your computer and/or speakers?
- If your audio is choppy, it is usually an indication of slow internet speeds
- Try moving closer to your wi-fi connector or find a way to hardwire your internet connection to your device.
- Try restarting your device and signing back into your dashboard. This often works for the majority of people.
- If you still are having issues, check out this article provided by zoom on audio issues: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-Testing-computer-or-device-audio